答复: Need to block port 1521 for all machines except one.

frankzou at sz.cntrans.cn frankzou at sz.cntrans.cn
Tue Mar 31 08:09:14 UTC 2009

what is the order?

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com] 代表 Rohit khaladkar
发送时间: 2009年3月31日 15:46
收件人: General Red Hat Linux discussion list
主题: Need to block port 1521 for all machines except one.

Hi All,As a security measure, I need to block port 1521on the database server , which is used by Oracle for all machines, except one.I tried using the following commands to block the port, but for some reason it is not working.Can someone please help me.

iptables -A INPUT -s $1 -p tcp --dport 1521 -j ACCEPT iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 1521 -j DROP

where $1 is the machine name or ip address of the machine which needs access to the port.

Thanks!
Rohit Khaladkar