Xen virtual machines and ntp

Lord of Gore lordofgore at logsoftgrup.ro
Tue May 19 10:27:09 UTC 2009

I don't know why I am still reading this list ... :) I think because it
is still funny from time to time and because I tried to unsubscribe some
time ago and wasn't able because of a firewall from the location I was
trying to send the e-mail :))
But still the man was trying to say that:

those that weren't (given their conservative attitude) willing to
outsource, now, because of the financial crisis, will outsource.
Outsourcing is cheaper as you know already I believe. (Ok I might start
an argument here but please indulge me ... :) ). The plumbing means
infrastructure. I like him, he's kinda like an green circuit boarded
poet. :)
Anyway, those that have the technology to receive and fulfill those
requests for outsourcing (the cloud computing enabled providers) will
break those attitudes. I might argue with him here from the less
technical point of view (God, is this really happening on the redhat
list??? :))) ) and tell him that it should be more of the crisis's
effect. But like someone stated before I don't believe in cloud
computing that passes the LAN borders not from the IT perspective nor
from the business one.

Hope I shade some light on the redhat-it/philosophic-list muahahaha

Cheers mates