Oracle Application Server 10G Release 2 on RHEL4u6

Aaron Bliss abliss at brockport.edu
Wed May 13 17:11:50 UTC 2009

We are also a RedHat/Oracle shop and had a similar issue.  It turned out to
be an issue of outdated firmware (specifically raid controller firmware) on
the server colliding with updated drivers shipping with newer kernels.  I
would first start with ensuring the firmware on your boxes is updated.

Aaron