Quota management

Matias Nicolas matiasnicolas at live.co.uk
Fri May 15 12:31:48 UTC 2009

Hello... U got this error: "quotaon: Can't find mountpoint for device /dev/sda13"

I think... have u created the directory /reo ?? this directory is going to be the mount point... the system doesnt create it on its own. Firstly, u gotta create the mount point (directory where the FS is going to be accessed)

1º Create the directory
2º Try to mount once again the FS with that mount point.

And the type of FS is not exte, it's ext3