Xen virtual machines and ntp

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Mon May 18 16:39:51 UTC 2009

Hello Marti,

I run Xend in the host machine, not in the guest machine.

Now I have 3 virtual xen machines running on the same Dom0 (Xen host).
two of them are running non kernel-xen
and one (the mailserver) running the kernel-xen

About the discussion between Mark and Jose R R, I´m totally ignorant about
what is best.

I only know is that to use para-virtualization I need a special kernel
(xen-kernel) and this is because I cant run Windows machines over Xen in a
para-virtualization  way.

In deed when I need to virtualize Windows, I use VMware. is it a sin? :-)

thanks again

ESG