Xen virtual machines and ntp

Smith Jack (Ext. - UGIS - UniCredit Group) jack.smith.extern at unicreditgroup.de
Tue May 19 07:52:35 UTC 2009

> Jose R R Wrote
> -- snip --
>
> Here is the rephrased paragraph:
>
> Current economic conditions are dragging conservative attitudes into
outsourcing their IT plumbing;  cloud computing platform providers are
the receivers or beneficiaries of exactly that (traditionally
conservative corporate IT) outsourcing. The proliferation of cloud
computing platform delivery mechanism providers, of which Amazon EC2 is
the poster child, should start smashing those artificial attitudes.

> -- snip --

I have no idea what you are trying to communicate, and I suspect you
don't either.

How does a "conservative attitude" get dragged into outsourcing its IT
plumbing ?  What IT plumbing does an attitude have ?  How does its
conservatism affect the argument ?

What is a "cloud computing platform delivery mechanism provider" ? How
does one become a provider of a delivery mechanism for a platform based
upon cloud computing ?  Do you mean a cloud computing service provider ?

What artificial attitude are you referring to that needs to be smashed ?

Please try again so the rest of us can follow your argument.