Semi OT: cpu always 100%

Jose R R jose.r.r at metztli.com
Fri May 22 11:18:36 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 3:35 AM, ESGLinux <esggrupos at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2009/5/22 Jose R R <jose.r.r at metztli.com>
[...]
>> Java Performance analysis tools available for Red Hat's JBoss
>> application server may come handy --especially since tomcat is only a
>> component of JBoss.  Since you mentioned (elsewhere) you have a paid
>> Red Hat subscription, you may have access to some or all of those.
>

> this sound interesting, which exactly tools do you mean?

[...]

Well, to my mind came the JBoss profiler <
http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/JBossProfiler >.

On the other hand, myself being more engaged with the IBM WebSphere
Application Server Community Edition (WASCE<
http://www-01.ibm.com/software/webservers/appserv/community/ >) --an
implementation of  Apache Geronimo App. Server-- (both incorporate
Tomcat as an integral component) I am under the impression that there
should be more from Red Hat  ...there *should* be because an vendor of
an Java-based application server should provide adequate fee-based
support for their product.

--
Jose R R
http://www.metztli-it.com