Default params for quorumdisk

Marti, Rob RJM002 at shsu.edu
Tue May 26 12:11:52 UTC 2009

_______________________________________
From: redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com [redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of ESGLinux [esggrupos at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 07:02
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list
Subject: Re: Default params for quorumdisk

Hello,
thanks for your answer. The first link is really usefull for me.

In short my problem is that when I unplug the network cable of the service
interface of one of the node, the two nodes halts. I have looking for an
explanation and I get this:

"CMAN keeps track of cluster quorum by monitoring the count of cluster
nodes. If more than half the nodes are active, the cluster has quorum. If
half the nodes (or fewer) are active, the cluster does not have quorum, and
all cluster activity is stopped."

With a two nodes cluster it seams that it one fails, then the cluster hasn´t
quorum and the cluster stops.

So I decide to use quorum disk to see if this solve my problem, but I´m not
sure if this is the problem,

Greetings,

ESG