RHEL 4.4 - jts service stops automatically

Pankaj Batra batra786 at yahoo.co.in
Fri May 29 15:06:52 UTC 2009

Hi Techies
                 I hope atleast one of you solve my problem.
Problem is like , here we have HP server and RHEL 4.4 is running on it and
Documents are scanned and images are uploaded on this server and to view the
documens from client, jts service should be enabled on the server else
documents stop showing.
Now problem is like -  jts service stops automatically anytime, like say in
4-5 hours or sometime 10 hours and so on.And we have to manually start the
service to enable documents viewing.
There is no crons running and no such trace in logs about this service to
stop.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards

P.Batra