what happens at 4am ?

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 10:40:30 UTC 2009

Hello,

at this time the tasks of cron.daily begin the execution:

more /etc/crontab:

SHELL=/bin/bash
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin
MAILTO=root
HOME=/

# run-parts
01 * * * * root run-parts /etc/cron.hourly
02 4 * * * root run-parts /etc/cron.daily
22 4 * * 0 root run-parts /etc/cron.weekly
42 4 1 * * root run-parts /etc/cron.monthly
~

Greetings

ESG