Grub error

Prashant Singh prash4321 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Oct 28 05:06:40 UTC 2009

I have installed xen and xen kernel through yum. I have three operating system installed on my system. Xen kernel has been installed on red hat 5.2 and boot loader is on red hat 5.0 ( different partition). Should I install Xen kernel through rpm command.

Thanks in advance
Prashant Singh

Did you compile the kernel by yourself?
Maybe it's because the kernel file "vmlinuz.." isn't compiled right.

      Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn more. http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/