Windows 7 Samba support from Red Hat

frank frank at si.ct.upc.edu
Wed Oct 28 16:27:55 UTC 2009

Yes, I know that mapping a network share works; I meant joining to a PDC
Samba Server from Windows 7 as Kevin says. Excuse me if I didn't explain
myself.
Is it possible to get it with 3.0.X versions with only some registry
patches? Samba support tells it is only supported from 3.3.7 and on.

Frank

--
Aquest missatge ha estat analitzat per MailScanner
a la cerca de virus i d'altres continguts perillosos,