mirroring

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Tue Oct 20 13:17:55 UTC 2009

> It might be possible with software raid. I don't think it would be with
> hardware raid because you'd have to delete partitions etc.

I don't think he can with software raid, either...not with a disk already
configured.  If I recall correctly, he would have had to create the
software raid at install time, and then partition the resulting soft-raid
array with /boot and / in order to make this scheme work.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS