gui on a headless server

Sir June sir_june at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 20:49:59 UTC 2009

i tried the suggested solutions but no luck. here are some more info in my setup

the server is an HP integrity itanium-based, no VGA card, no ports for keyboard/mouse.  I had installed RHEL5 via serial.  It's running in runlevel 3 now.  So i basically, use Putty and ssh onto it.  I am trying to make  "vncts" work, so i can use vncviewer from my WinXP machine.  Is there a way to do this?  What am i missing to have this GUI login using vncviewer?

thanks,

 Sir June