Migrating Exchange to linux

Umut Arus umuta at sabanciuniv.edu
Fri Oct 23 19:09:40 UTC 2009

That is a service model, you buy a service. It is possible to find using
it lots of University and valuable company. There are ten million accounts
and thousands companies on commercial Google Apps.

You dont need hosting on your company or dont need modify to a webmail
application (for example). You can focus your real IT works for improve your
operation of your company. That is a software as service model. You only buy
it as electric, water vs...

Regards,
On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 9:41 PM, Florez, Nestor <NFlorez at sdcwa.org> wrote:

> Does Google gets to collect your information?

Umut Arus
Sent from Istanbul, 34, Turkey