Asking for Thin Client Recommendation

Mr Crack mrcrack007 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 17:33:48 UTC 2009

Hi All,
Our office are going to move to Thin Client platform next months ..
So .. I would like to know which Vendo Thin Client Solution should I buy ..
a) HP ...?
b) Dell OptiPlex FX160 ( I am now considering this .. )
c) NEC VirtualPC .. ?

I am now planning to use Dell OptiPlex FX160 .. and I want to know
1) What are necessary to use Dell Thin Client solution .. (Client,
Server, Software .... )
    I am considering RHEL 5.2 + Dell PowerEdge 2950 for Storage Server ..
2) Do u recommend to use Dell Thin Client Solution .. ?

Any suggestion are welcomed ...

Mr. Crack007