Xen command "xm save" does not finish

frank frank at si.ct.upc.edu
Mon Oct 26 07:25:19 UTC 2009

Hi,
the snapshot file stops growing at 922 bytes:

# ls -l /var/tmp/xp1.save
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 922 oct 26 08:18 /var/tmp/xp1.save

anyway in the filesystem there is enough space. So it seems the command
is blocked for any reason.

Frank

--
Aquest missatge ha estat analitzat per MailScanner
a la cerca de virus i d'altres continguts perillosos,