Grub error

Joey "ryutlis" Wang yalewhd at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 06:15:37 UTC 2009

I think first you should check if you have grub updated right.
second, check that whether you have your vmlinuz file in the /boot folder,
don't forget initrd file.
third check /boot/grub/menu.lst, see if the paths to all the files are
right.
That ought to do it.

I installed Xen via yum too, it worked well. So I think your method is
right, just need to check those places to see if they are all right.