In what package can I find these files?

Phebe_Mertes at aotx.uscourts.gov Phebe_Mertes at aotx.uscourts.gov
Wed Sep 30 13:55:34 UTC 2009

Seen these before doing installs of HP SMH

libXt-1.0.2-3.1.fc6.x86_64.rpm  provides libXt.so.6
libXmu-1.0.2-5.x86_64.rpm  provides  libXmu.so.6

libXaw-1.0.2-8.1.x86_64.rpm provides libXaw.so.6

helps to have a RHN login to do a package search then look at the file list
for a package

You may also get requirements for 32 bit libraries for one of the HP
packages. learn to use

rpm -qa --queryformat "%{NAME}, %{VERSION}, %{RELEASE}, %{ARCH}\n"

to determine which is 32 and which is 64