Bandwidth usage

white.heron white white.heron at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 12:13:30 UTC 2009

Hi,

I would like to recommend  you to use Solarwinds Network Performance Monitoring tool. You may access the following website url for further info.
www.solarwinds.com
We already use this tool to monitor router for few branch office for Gas Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
 Thank you,

Regards,

Mohammad Adli B MT Tajudin
B-16-22, No,1, Flora Damansara, Jalan PJU 8/9,
Damansara Perdana,
47820 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.

H/p number: 017-2686339