Bandwidth usage

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 13:24:30 UTC 2009

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 6:24 AM, Prashant Singh<prash4321 at yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> Do we have a bandwidth monitoring tool in RHEL5 . If not is there a open source tool for that which can be used on red hat system. I want to monitor ip wise bandwidth usage.

<SNIP>

You might want to check into ntop (available in the EPEL repo[0]). It
works wonders unless you are trying to push netflow traffic from Cisco
equipment to it, for one reason or another that bogs it down quite
quickly, but aside from that its a great network monitoring tool.

-Adam

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com