send me the steps to configure ssl for my web server

peter winterflood peter.winterflood at ossi.co.uk
Fri Sep 18 17:23:10 UTC 2009

m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:

>>> Have you gone to apache.org and read the instructions?
>>>

>> of course he hasn't, he hasn't even tried google, as thats how i found
>> how to do it.
>>

> Yeah, well, you're being snarky, while I was being *politely* snarky. <g>
>
> I assumed he hadn't done *ANY* research, given that subject line, and
> expected those of us on a voluntary mailing list, not paid support, to do
> his job for him.
>
>          mark

Thats one of the troubles with a mail list, its difficult to express
mood, and while it was not expressed as Snarky
i can see why you read it that way......

to correct any misreading of the sentence

"of course he hasn't :), but since i had already done it and written it
up, it was no bother to post it. :)

he could of course have found this from google, as i did, as there are
loads of examples out there on how to do it.

regards peter :)