SELinux dropping PHP Connection

Johan Dindaine jojolapin972 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 13:23:52 UTC 2010

not in message but in /var/log/audit/audit.log
type=AVC msg=audit(1271075175.712:264486): avc:  denied  {
name_connect } for  pid=31420 comm="httpd" dest=15000
scontext=user_u:system_r:httpd_t:s0
tcontext=system_u:object_r:port_t:s0 tclass=tcp_socket

I did run this command that has solved the problem:
/usr/sbin/semanage port -a -t http_port_t -p tcp 15000

but now I receive another error:
Warning: file_get_contents(http://localhost:15000/...)
[function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: Connection
refused

The previous command should have opened port 15000 so how the
connection can be dropped now?