ps keys deleting

Peter Shulkin pshulkin at demoulasmarketbasket.com
Fri Apr 9 16:16:37 UTC 2010

I have linux running, with 2.6.18-92.1.13.el5 #1 SMP, and
ipsec-tools-0.6.5-13.el5_3.1.

I have IPSec running between a few servers (windows2003 and another
linux server), but when I try to add another windows or HP/UX
server(11.23), and use ifdown to bring them down, racoon seems to remove
the pskey, and I have to manually edit the pskey.txt and add the entry
back in before I use ifup.  The hostname remains, just the key gets
removed.  Nothing comes up by Google or RedHat searches, so I was hoping
you might have seen it before.  Once I get these other boxes to connect,
the problem will most likely go away, but until then, it's a pain.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Peter