VS: Unzipping problem | write error (disk full?)

rodrigo.garcia at kotasoft.com rodrigo.garcia at kotasoft.com
Mon Apr 12 15:46:02 UTC 2010

I have made a test on my ubuntu, I have filled the / partition, then
when I had only 500mb on it I've tried to unzip the same file on my
machine from the home directory and I haven't had any problem so I think
that the space for the temp directory is not the problem.

Anyway the /tmp  partition has less than 1G...

I have tried eith -d flag to another partition without success