vsize from within C++ (UNCLASSIFIED)

Glasgow, Steven Mr CIV USA TRADOC Steven.Glasgow at us.army.mil
Wed Apr 14 14:06:52 UTC 2010

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Thanks Mark!  I was working with /proc/self/stat and getting to the
vSize value using system() and an awk command, but was having trouble
getting the value back into a variable in my program...always getting 0
which was the value passed back from system() ... 0 = success.

I'll give this a try.  My Google searches didn't come up with anything
this good.

Steve