Samba server: Sharing files with Windows clients

Bristol, Gary L. gbristol at ou.edu
Fri Apr 16 17:59:14 UTC 2010

You can also use AD Kerberos authentication for the local accounts, so that the user doesn't have to remember different passwords.

The local account on the Linux server will have to same name as the one in AD.

The Linux Server does not have to be a member of the domain to accomplish this authentication.

I do have the instructions available for anyone that would like to set that up.

Message: 4