Dual homed server

raj sourabh rajsourabh1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 16:21:36 UTC 2010

Hi,
Bydefault system usually takes one of the gateway address as default. But in
your case since both NIC's has different subnets system gets confused while
forwading the traffic.
You would neet to configure routes for only one NIC. other one would be
taken as default.( Usually the one which is activated later or as per your
configuration)

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 8:08 PM, Paul Crittenden <paul.crittenden at simpson.edu