Compile new kernel with same configuration

"Francisco J. Márquez Gómez" fjmarquez at chguadalquivir.es
Wed Aug 18 10:51:18 UTC 2010

  Thank you very much.

I downloaded the latest stable kernel from kernel.org and I can't apply
same config file, due to some parameters are differents or not recognizes.

Where I can download official RHEL5 Kernel sourcecode? I don't find the
kernel-source package via "yum search".

I have found this ftp:
ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/5Server/en/os/SRPMS/

but when I install the .src.rpm package I found many .patch files, not
the source code "as it".

Regards,
F.J

--

Francisco J. Márquez Gómez
Servicio de Informática (Área de sistemas)
fjmarquez at chguadalquivir.es
www.chguadalquivir.es