[CentOS]How to dual boot Linux (CentOS 5.3) and Windows 7

Hi,all :

 Of course I am new to Linux and dual booting but I want to learn so here is
my question.

I already have my hard drive partitioned into  3  partitions (60G and 150GB
and 150GB) and I already have Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (RC) installed on my
computer.

My question is, how can I install CentOS 5.4 64-bit (or any other version of
linux) on the third  partition? Is this even possible?

Thanks  in advances ....