Cluster help!!

Stephen Gilbert linuxelf at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 11:06:56 UTC 2010

Luci and ricci are used to manage the cluster.  The actual cluster
software is cman and rgmanager.  Are you looking to cluster for high
availability or high throughput?  If you just need availability, so
you'll never need users to be using both nodes at the same time, then
I'd recommend drbd to keep the two in sync.