Cluster help!!

raj sourabh rajsourabh1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 11:38:44 UTC 2010

Dear Stephen,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

My requirement is:  I want to create FTP server on two redhat systems
running on cluster mode. Data should be replicated on both servers.

My status is:  1. Ricci installed on both servers
                     2. Luci installed on master system
                     3. When I try to create a cluster the process does not
finish successfully / process goes on forever
                     4. I can see the storage of both the systems (i.e.
Network part is through)

I have not installed anything other than ricci and luci.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Raj