Cluster help!!

raj sourabh rajsourabh1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 15:31:14 UTC 2010

Dear Stephen,

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate your support.

So According to your mail I will try to setup high availability setup (with
drbd);

I am following these steps;

* Install ricci and luci (luci only on master system)
* Install cman ( On both systems)
*Install rgmanager(on both systems)
* install drbd( on both systems)
* Create cluster ( Without shared storage option as mirroring will be done
by drbd)
* configure FTP on both systems

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,