RHEV Manager

Hello,

In order to compare some products, I need to have some informations
about RHEV Manager, and I use google who is my best friend for this work
but sometimes not really in trust. So here are my question:
- Can RHEV Manager use virtual machine template ?
- Can RHEV Manager schedule policies about automatic provisioning ?
- Can RHEV Manager be used with monitoring tool such as Nagios ?

thanks for your help