Re: Using Centrify or Likewise for authenticating against AD

Thanks for both the replies.

I'm planning on testing Centrify Express in a couple of weeks. Found a site
http://www.workswithu.com/2010/07/23/active-directory-integration-centrify-express-vs-likewise/
that
compares Centrify against Likewise, and they both seem like good
alternatives, but I'm gonna start testing Centrify Express and then perhaps
test Likewise.

- Kenneth