Oracle 11g grid installation

Hi friends,

I am facing a stange problem while Oracle 11g RAC installation. 2 node
structure with openfile iscsi.

I had fulfilled all prerequisites for oracle installation. All results were
shown passed till one point of time.

After a reboot "No more RPM packages are detected by universal installer".
When I do "yum install package.rpm" I get package already exists.

Any suggestions.. No other errors reported by oracle installer.

Regards,
Raj