Re: Compile new kernel with same configuration

 Thank you very much.

I downloaded the latest stable kernel from kernel.org and I can't apply same config file, due to some parameters are differents or not recognizes.

Where I can download official RHEL5 Kernel sourcecode? I don't find the kernel-source package via "yum search".

I have found this ftp: ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/5Server/en/os/SRPMS/

but when I install the .src.rpm package I found many .patch files, not the source code "as it".

Regards,
F.J