Kudzu removed from RHEL 6

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 10:40:13 UTC 2010

Hi All,

One hardware related question.

I have read in this
doc Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux-6-Deployment_Guide-en-US.pdf this:

"If you are having trouble configuring your hardware or just want to know
what hardware is in your
system, you can use the Hardware Browser application to display the hardware
that can be probed.
To start the program from the desktop, select System (the main menu on the
panel) > Administration
> Hardware or type hwbrowser at a shell prompt"

Well, in the system menu there isn´t that option, and hwbrowser command
doesn´t exist. And If I look for it with yum I don´t find it.

I suposse I need to install something but I don´t know what and the doc
doesn´t help me.

any idea?

Thanks

ESG