question about RHEL 6 and RHEV

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 08:57:36 UTC 2010

 Hi all,

I have installed RHEL 6 to see what is new  and what has dissapeared (What?
there is not pirut!!!)

And now I have a question, RHEL 6 is compatible with RHEVM 2.2?

this is what you get in the documentation:

A host is a physical 64 bit server with the Intel VT or AMD-V extensions
running any of the following:
• Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.4 AMD64/Intel 64 version (exclusively for
systems that have been
upgraded from Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 2.1)
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5 AMD64/Intel 64 version

This doc is before RHEL 6 was released so, I don´t know if it is still
valid.

Anyone knows?

Thanks in advance,

ESG