Red Hat Cluster Installation

Parvez Shaikh parvez.h.shaikh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 04:58:02 UTC 2010

Thanks,

I tried doing following -

yum search cluster

It showed me many lines of output displaying Cluster Software components

Out of which I selected -

cluster-cim.x86_64 : Red Hat Enterprise Linux Cluster Suite - CIM provider

When I tried -

yum install cluster-cim.x86_64

I get following error at the end -

Error: Missing Dependency: net-snmp-libs = 1:5.3.2.2-7.el5 is needed
by package 1:net-snmp-5.3.2.2-7.el5.x86_64 (base)
 You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
 You could try running: package-cleanup --problems
                        package-cleanup --dupes
                        rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest

net-snmp-libs is already installed, any pointers or suggestion on how
to resolve this?

Thanks,
Parvez