Redhat cluster/GFS

white.heron white white.heron at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 08:49:45 UTC 2010

Dear All,

I am interested to know more about GFS. As I understood, GFS is a type of
filesystem. What is pro and cons using GFS? Do GFS have similar concept with ZFS
in OpenSolaris? Kindly advised. Thanks.

Regards,

Mohammad Adli B MT Tajudin
B-16-22, No,1, Flora Damansara, Jalan PJU 8/9,
Damansara Perdana,
47820 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.

H/p number: 017-2686339