using scp bash script

Paul Preston Paul.Preston at proxar.co.uk
Thu Dec 16 10:34:07 UTC 2010

Hello,

It is relatively simple to replace ftp with scp or even rsync over ssh/scp..

You can use as an authentication method ssh key with ssh agent locked for one process only (that is to prevent anyone else from using the key to connect to the remote server)

This should help:
http://mah.everybody.org/docs/ssh

Kind Regards,
--
Paul Preston
Proxar IT Ltd. Registered in England and Wales: 6744401- VAT: 942985479