HA-LVM vs CLVM

urgrue urgrue at bulbous.org
Wed Feb 3 21:31:42 UTC 2010

Thanks, those links will be useful. I'm going to give RH cluster a try.
It seems to me that the HA-LVM implementation uses LVM tags and the
volume_list feature of LVM to implement the exclusivity I was looking
for. Clever.
If for some reason RH cluster won't work for me I can probably use the
same trick to create reasonably newbie-proof manual failover scripts.
Thanks to everyone for their help.