Flashplayer installation

Nicosia Gaetano nicosia.gaetano at moonsoft.it
Wed Feb 24 05:58:55 UTC 2010

Hi Cliff,

Thank You for reply. Flashplugin is installed correcty.

In effect, I have tried to upgrade Firefox to version 3,6, but with
disastrous results. Have You a suggestion ?

Second question: I have a same problem in order to upgrade java runtime
to 1.6.x. I need this version, in order to use a PHP development Framework.

I have tried to install java from the source, but don't run with firefox.

Have You an idea ?

Thank You and Best Regards

Gaetano