any place to see all rpms that come with RHEL?

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 16:16:45 UTC 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 10:05 AM, ESGLinux <esggrupos at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is not the solution I´m looking for,
>
> Think about this situation, I am in a meeting with a possible customer that
> is not sure if RHEL has a rpm he thinks is necessary to have to decide to
> buy RHEL. I´m looking for a way to get this info with my laptop with a poor
> connection to internet, without downloading an ISO or eval.
>
> I´m looking for the tipical ls-lR that has  the ftp servers....
>
> Do you konw what I mean?

While it isn't really very convenient in my opinion you can check the
source rpms on the ftp site by wading around in

http://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/

There are also package manifests for some versions of RHEL available
but they seem spotty, not available for all versions always.

http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5/html/Release_Manifest/index.html

John