any place to see all rpms that come with RHEL?

Marti, Robert RJM002 at shsu.edu
Wed Feb 24 16:52:24 UTC 2010

1.  I thought this example was you talking to a customer. You have an
account, right?

2.  Instead of getting the entire list, search for what you want.
There is a search box when you log in to rhn.

If you really want every rpm, making a list from the iso once and
carrying it with you would be your best bet.

Sent from my iPhone