One silly chmod question

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 17:02:11 UTC 2010

Hi Bohdan,

You have give me the right answer !!! ;-)

I can´t use root because this use hasn´t ssh access, so I can´t use the
'rsync ssh' command with it,

but the other idea is great, I have followed your indications (with other
names) and all works like a charm,

thank you very much,

ESG

P.S.: and I want to change the permissons of the files owned by other,!!!!!
sometimes when you are a lot of time with the same problem you lose the
head!!