iptables question

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 17:24:48 UTC 2010

Hi,

I was begining to test it and I now I think it´s impossible because when a
packet arrives to the firewall it send it to 2 diferent ips with diferent
servers. ok, but what about the answer of this packets?, the origin is only
one, It can´t handle two acks to the same packet,

In the man page:

       --to-destination ipaddr-ipaddr
              Address range to round-robin over.

you can set a range but it´s for use round-robin, not to send to several
destinations at one time,

am I wrong?

thanks,

ESG