Re: Mod'ing struct tm causes segmentation fault on RHEL 5.4

They're all 64 bit systems.

I already gdb'ed it. The segfault occurs in the following location when I mod date->tm_year.

(gdb) run
Starting program: /home/noid/fault

0x000000000040054f in main () at fault.c:15
15        date->tm_year %= 100;

Did you compile the program with "-DBUG"?

Tim