how to configure mail command to use a specific mail server?

Hi all,

I have a doubt,

When I use the mail command from the console the mail is delivered using the
local postfix. How can I configure this command to use a specific mail
server?

I have a postfix running in other machine and I want that the client
machines uses this server as outgoing server (configure it with other mail
clients like thunderbird is trivial)

Thanks in advance,

ESG